JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Candidate must have at least minimum of 10+ years in IT. Core expertise on Oracle BPM product suite. Familiar with Oracle fusion middleware architecture and Oracle SOA suite.
• Hands on experience in designing and developing workflows using Oracle BPM 12c and SOA 12c. Min 5 years of experience in Implementing complex BPM workflow.
• Familiar with core concepts around SOAP, REST, WSDLs, API and service security, with basic weblogic administration, deployments, JDeveloper enterprise manager, BPM worklists.
• Familiar with Oracle database DML to perform queries / CRUD operations.
• Knowledge on BPM workflow performance tuning preferred.
• Knowledge on agile / waterfall SDLC.
• Experience in implementing large transformation projects. (at least 1)
• Excellent written and spoken communication alongside client facing experience (at least 2 projects).
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RP International is the leading specialist recruitment consultancy in the established and emerging telecoms markets.
From our hubs covering the Americas, Europe the CIS, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific we have partnered with operators, vendors, systems integrators and consultancies in more than a hundred countries, giving us an in-depth understanding Of cultural sensitivities, local business practices and hiring requirements.
Our clients and candidates benefit from the long-term perspective and breadth of knowledge that comes from working with an industry partner.
From our beginnings providing telecoms expertise into deregulating markets, we have developed our range of services to supply executive search, contingent, contract and launch and transformation resource solutions across the industry.
Our historic success in cross-border search assignments connects our clients to a global network of industry talent.
We identify the best available candidates on a local, regional and international basis.