JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The PR and Communications Executive is in charge of producing high-quality content that engages customers and builds brand recognition. Your duties will also include creating informative content, press releases, articles, and media opportunities to share our company's brand, products, and services.
What's in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports.
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Lead the marketing and public relations staff.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner
- Assess opportunities for sponsorships and other partnerships and manage relations
- Promoting and maintaining the public's perception of our brand through media coverage and sponsorship opportunities.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally
- Provide correct hotel description and hotel photos for uploading on to online business directories, destination guides and free listings where possible.
Your experience and skills include:
- Proven experience as public relations executive or similar role
- Proven experience in coordinating and managing effective PR campaigns through various channels
- Solid knowledge of social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable as a public speaker
- Ability to build strong relationships with key people or organizations
- A creative mind partnered with the ability to find the best practical solutions
Your team and working environment:
Contemporary, convenient and perfectly positioned, the upscale Mövenpick Hotel Doha is a 4-star luxury hotel, ideal for business travellers. Just 11km from Hamad International Airport and minutes from the business district, this hotel is centrally located on the prominent Corniche Road opposite the iconic Museum of Islamic Arts.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.