JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The purpose of this role is to provide general supervision and guidance in performing administrative, technical and functional duties of the line workers in pre-press department. Supervises and coordinates activities of line workers engaged in image assembly, plate making, and other prepress activities in preparation for offset lithographic printing: Examines work to ensure conformity to job specifications and company standards.
- Degree in Printing media, Technology, and relevant discipline is a must
- Must have technical certifications in Printing operations
- Minimum of 3-5 years total experience in related field with 2 years supervisory role on related field a must
- Knowledge of MS office package is a must
- English Language proficient (Can speak, write and read)
- Knowledge on basic safety rules and procedure in working with and near machinery and noxious materials
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.