JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
To manage IT projects by coordinating information, providing support through data analysis, and contributing to overall strategy and performance evaluation in addition to Business Process Mapping, Improvement, design, develop and deploy automated process.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage the UTS Business process including full PD process, budget, business plan Provide administrative assistant to the office of the CIO.
• Plan and coordinate all aspects of complex technology projects including, scheduling, resourcing, risk assessment, cost/benefit analyses, change management, establishing milestones/final deliverables and overall costs.
• Lead stakeholder consultation process throughout the lifecycle of the project(s).
• Determine business needs and requirements, negotiate project deliverables/schedules/costing for services from other departments within the IT function and across the entire organization.
• Develop and implement program and project plans (including change management and communication plans), in conjunction with clients, management, stakeholders and/or external consultants. Track, monitor, and communicate project progress against the project plan, requirements, quality measures, standards, processes, and milestones.
• Perform any data analysis relevant to project tasks.
• Create, requirements. Business plan, budget and create MR for all UTS project.
• Develop and evaluate options including time management for the project and allocated resources, as well as cost and risk assessments.
• Document campus business processes.
• Analyze campus business processes to find efficiencies. Recommend changes to processes to realize efficiencies.
• Administer campus e-processing applications. Campus currently uses BP Logix fore-processing. Design and implement electronic workflow sand business processes.
• Other reasonable tasks as assigned by supervisor.
QAR 10,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to resolve interpersonal conflict, negotiate with
• stakeholders, and effectively interact and maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization including senior management and external stakeholders.
• Excellent written and presentation skills to present program, and project plans to management and stakeholders.
• Strong organizational skills, including the ability to plan, prioritize, schedule and execute multiple and diverse activities in order to achieve deliverables on time, and on budget. Abi ity to prioritize and delegate work appropriately as well as deal with changing priorities.
• Ability to provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
• knowledge of Microsoft Project, as well as other office productivity tools (eg. Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc).
• Exemplary interpersonal communication and conflict management skills
• 2-5 years of relevant work experience IT project management
• Bachelor's degree in business communication, or information system or Computer Science or relevant Technology related field; professional association membership and certifications an advantage
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Vistas Global is a diversified group of businesses with interests in technology (Vistas Global WLL, Momenta WLL), human capital, media (Vistas Media ME-FZ LLC), digital, food & beverage (Nushi, Haagen Dazs, Caliburger, Kamats), engineering (Vistas Security, Vistas Engineering) and real estate.
The group was founded by Suraj Thampi, an entrepreneur who pioneered the business process outsourcing concept in the Middle East in 1998. Having successfully built and sold three companies previously, Vistas is now his fourth venture in the region. In a short period of time, Vistas has emerged as one of the largest professional service companies in the region, employing over 1,300 people across 5 continents, 8 Offices and 5 Time Zones.