JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Coordinating and facilitating communication between Manager and departments and vice versa
• Status tracking of the projects at every stage and reporting the progress on regular basis
• Collecting, reviewing, obtaining approvals from Manager, and timely submission of all supplier’s invoices to Finance
• Preparing/reviewing client/ supplier contracts
• Filling and updating step by step on daily basis the monthly cost control sheet and finalizing it by the end of the month
• Monthly analysis and comparison of project’s profit and costs against budget
• Verification and cost division of the petty cash submitted by the projects
• Review and verify monthly payroll
• Review and verify the documents submitted by other departments for Manager’s approval and signature
• Assisting in preparation of documentation required for Manager/projects
• Assisting in preparation of budgets
• Any duty assigned by the management.
• Proven work experience as a Cost Controller / Finance / Project Admin or similar role
• Proficient in MS Office, relational databases and software
• Outstanding communication skills with positive attitude
• Excellent organizational skill
• Aptitude in problem-solving skills & ability to multitask
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.