JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Hiring for an experienced Project Manager to work with Leading System Integrator and Consulting Company based in Doha, Qatar.
• Accountable to lead major delivery projects/programs execution in META region.
• Drive overall operational excellence by working closely with EMEA leads, internal stakeholders and related partners to ensure delivering the required scope within the budget and achieving the target profitability & customer satisfaction. Drive efforts across knowledge sharing, introduce ideas and share best practices
• Vision new services and requirements and be a trusted advisor to technical decision makers and key project stakeholders on your projects.
• Define and present a transformational journey to senior project stakeholders.
• Work with project manager on project budget, resource planning and all aspects of efficient delivery.
• Confidently gather use case requirements and work with the different internal stakeholders or partners to see the right solution for specific use cases.
• Ensure the solution being delivered is fit for purpose, referencing the initial business goals and objectives of the project through strong project governance
• Maintain current, high-level of technical knowledge for the BCDR, DCM, workload migration and other Dell/VMWare solutions as applicable.
• Assist in the development of our service offerings as well as developing accelerator content, best practices, and white papers.
• Preferably candidate should have 13+ years of professional experience.
• 10+ years of experience in customer-facing positions as a consultant, preferably within a system integrator, consulting organization or IT provider.
• Adaptable and progressive learner with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to a variety of audiences.
• Ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment.
• An active listener with excellent and confident communications and interpersonal skills with an ability to read complex customer situations and adapt as needed.
• Fluency in English is mandatory.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSenior Project Manager Jobs in Qatar
Construction Manager Jobs in Qatar
Project Director Jobs in Qatar