JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Develops and maintains quality standards that apply to onsite construction work, ensuring proper implementation.
• Reviews and approves inspections, test plans and quality control plans from client/consultant.
• Implements quality control procedures and plans for providing more efficient construction work.
• Identifies, analyzes and resolves problems and issues with quality assurance and control for site construction.
• Plans and coordinates QA/QC activities, making certain of quality control of the work in accordance to contract requirements.
• Supervise the activities of the quality service providers and inspectors to ensure diligent performance.
• Reviews and approves the contractors' quality documentation, and implements audits as well.
• Minimum 10 years of experience post graduation.
• UPDA / MMUP Registration is Mandatory.
• Local Roads, Drainage and Infrastructure Experience is Mandatory
• ISO Lead Auditor Certificate is Mandatory
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ITALCONSULT is an Italian engineering consulting company established in Rome in 1957 by the largest industrial groups of that time for giving evidence throughout the world of the Italian know-how and capacity to perform engineering.
From December 2012, the Company has a new share structure formed by Bevilacqua Engineering Group, actively operating in Italy in the sector of public and private transport infrastructure (with construction costs amounting to more than 12 billion US$ in the last ten years) through the Companies SIS S.p.A. Studio di Ingegneria Stradale and A&S, Autostrade e Strade Engineering S.p.A., now merged into ITALCONSULT, and two groups representatives of the Italian excellence in the economic and financial fields: Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., one of the biggest Italian bank very active in supporting infrastructure investments and also in foreign activities (countries of Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa), and Tecnoinvestimenti Srl, belonging to the Italian Chambers of Commerce through TECNOHOLDING S.p.A., enjoying their own national and international network able to foster investment initiatives and programmes as well as to activate bilateral technical-commercial agreements.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inQA/QC Engineer Jobs in Qatar
QA/QC Manager Jobs in Qatar
Quality Control Manager Jobs in Qatar