JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Client is a leading international contractor has an urgent requirement for a QA/QC Manager for one of its Oil & Gas projects in Qatar.
This role is only suitable for single status with camp accommodation provided.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Report to the Project Manager
* Represent the company in a professional and diligent manner, developing a strong working relationship with the client
* Be responsible for the overall management of others within the Quality team
* Review and develop project quality strategies, processes and procedures and communicate to relevant personnel
* Participate in kick off meetings with subcontractors and suppliers.
* Develop, implement and oversee the management of key performance indicators for quality team personnel, subcontractors and suppliers
* Participate in periodic audits of subcontractors and suppliers
* Oversee the preparation of internal reports relating to subcontractors and suppliers
* Attend meetings, interface and liaise with the client, subcontractors, other project departments and Management Office
* Manage others to ensure adequate project and quality records are kept
* Contribute to risk management process and procedures
Qualifications and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in engineering, or equivalent discipline
* Have obtained chartered status, preferably with a relevant post graduate qualification
* Have 20 years' minimum experience in similar roles
* Have previous oil and gas experience or be able to demonstrate exposure in a relevant field
* Be able to lead a multinational team and demonstrate good teamwork skills
* Preferably have experience of working in the Middle East
* Be fluent in spoken and written English (preference will be given to native English speakers)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.