JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The QA/QC Engineer has the responsibility of maintaining and following quality strategies and systems at site. In addition, he or she will provide support to the QA/QC Manager to make sure that quality risks are correctly assessed, identified and managed for all projects that require high quality delivery and execution.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• Over 10 years of post-graduation experience.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in Local Roads & Drainage, Infrastructure, Landscape & Beautification Projects.
• Extensive experience in handling and compilation of handover documentation.
• Required experience with PWA (Ashghal) projects.
• Required experience in GCC region
• Must have MMUP and ISO Lead Auditor Certificate
• Already resident in Qatar and NOC Available.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ITALCONSULT is an Italian engineering consulting company established in Rome in 1957 by the largest industrial groups of that time for giving evidence throughout the world of the Italian know-how and capacity to perform engineering.
From December 2012, the Company has a new share structure formed by Bevilacqua Engineering Group, actively operating in Italy in the sector of public and private transport infrastructure (with construction costs amounting to more than 12 billion US$ in the last ten years) through the Companies SIS S.p.A. Studio di Ingegneria Stradale and A&S, Autostrade e Strade Engineering S.p.A., now merged into ITALCONSULT, and two groups representatives of the Italian excellence in the economic and financial fields: Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., one of the biggest Italian bank very active in supporting infrastructure investments and also in foreign activities (countries of Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa), and Tecnoinvestimenti Srl, belonging to the Italian Chambers of Commerce through TECNOHOLDING S.p.A., enjoying their own national and international network able to foster investment initiatives and programmes as well as to activate bilateral technical-commercial agreements.