JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Who you'll become
Sales Account Executive Responsibilities:
The Account Executive's primary responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to existing and net new customers. The Account Executive brings a point of view to the Customer engagement; uses all resources to solve customer problems with appropriate SAP products. Your end-goal? To help companies of all sizes, solve their unique challenges - and run simpler.
As a Sales Account Executive within the SAP Academy for Customer Success, you will be a responsible to:
- Successfully complete a 9-month learn-apply program that enhances your support in the sales role, a critical customer-facing function within our Customer Success Board Area.
- Immerse yourself in multi-dimensional, experiential learning with a focus on digital transformation, global intelligence, human skills, business and technology acumen, solution/industry knowledge, and strategy/tools/process.
- Learn how to drive value across the customer lifecycle through solution adoption and ongoing renewals that foster account expansion.
- Receive onboarding in your local market with on-the-job training and mentoring by Senior Account Executive in the field. You will have the opportunity to work both behind the scenes and directly with customers.
The program will enrich your knowledge of SAP, as well as enhance your professional experience to be ready to serve our customers. We offer full-time employment from day one with practical learning application for your role. Upon successful completion of the program, you will move into a direct customer-facing sales role in your market and continue to receive mentoring and coaching support to accelerate your growth. Sales roles in scope: Industry Account Executive (IAE), Solution Specialist, Midmarket Sales Executive (MSE).
What you'll bring
- Up to 3 years' work experience in a quota carrying sales environment in a technology company OR in a role with significant exposure to software/technology solutions.
- Multi-dimensional experience: global experience, leadership role, athletics, entrepreneurial/self-starter, volunteerism, music
- Strong communication skills including fluency in English and local language.
- Proficient interpersonal skills including passion, curiosity, collaborative working style, effective listening skills, professional presence, and empathy.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across diverse stakeholders and business functions.
- Strong Business Acumen including demonstrated knowledge of business processesand/or industries.
About SAP Academy for Customer Success
The SAP Academy for Customer Success is a world-class training program that develops our next generation workforce by delivering an energizing and inspiring experience within a globally diverse environment.This dynamic 9-month program strengthens the foundation for a successful career at SAP.
Join us for the opportunity of a lifetime, to develop a global peer network, partner and engage with customers to help solve their unique business challenges, and leverage world-class cloud-based products and services, all while earning a great salary and benefits.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.