JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests who stay in your property. You are professional and knowledgeable about your property, and you build strong relationships and create bond with your guests.
- Assists the Sales Managers and Director in achieving the sales target
- Solicits group, transient and/or banquet business, and reach consistent achievement of sales objectives
- To take part in all sales-related activities, and to effectively sell all aspects of the hotel. Participates in tradeshows, conventions and promotional events
- Handle the issues regarding to accounts/potential accounts as assigned.
- Develop new and maintain existing business accounts through the preparation and execution of action plans. Including establishing parameters, quotes and negotiate prices and seal contracts
- Develop and maintain contact with local business generators, meeting and convention planners, Visitors/Convention Bureau, travel agents, tour operators, airlines, corporate accounts and other procedures closely.
- Relevant sales experience is must.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Accor Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment
- Defined career development path
- Friendly and supportive team
Opportunities to make your mark. We provide an environment of trust, respect, and integrity. A home away from home. Where diversity and inclusion are celebrated. Privacy and personal information are protected. Through Accor's Employee Value Proposition, we ensure fair treatment and a workplace free from discrimination & harassment.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.