JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
* Selling & promoting hand tools, power tools & construction chemical items
* Assisting customers to do right selection of the products & meet their needs.
* Updating product knowledge for the new products.
* Giving technical advice to the customers.
* Preparing quotations.
* Negotiate prices to finalize deals
* Assisting customer from date of purchase until hand over the items to the customer.
* Monitor sales to meet the target.
* Minimum 5 years' showroom sales experience in hand tools, power tools & construction chemical items.
* Graduate in business administration/ marketing
* Demonstrable track record in sales
* Strong written and verbal communication skills (Arabic & English)
* Must have valid driving license
* Good experience in outdoor sales
* Preference for locally available candidates only.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Tadmur Holding W.L.L. is one of Qatar’s leading business conglomerates, owning and operating a number of multi-disciplinary subsidiaries across the country. Since inception in 1985, our companies have catered to various business sectors through a wide range of products, services and solutions.