JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Rixos Gulf Hotel Doha
The Iconic Rixos Gulf Hotel Doha Opening very soon introducing a unique lifestyle and luxurious Services and products, Rixos warm hospitality, the vibrant Entertainment programs, and the trendy and distinguished ALL INCLUSIVE Food and Beverage concepts with 378 beautifully appointed guest Rooms, dream bedding and luxurious atmosphere. Join our motivated and vibrant Team as Reservation Supervisor and build your career with us.
To monitor, supervise and train the reservation agents in maintaining and delivering high levels of standards according to company policy and procedure. To assist the Reservations Manager in the operation and requirements of the department.
- Have a full working knowledge and ability to supervise, train, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks, in assigned place of work, accordingly to the standards as set.
- To follow up on lost business and bring information about them to the knowledge of the department superiors.
- To keep reservations staff informed on all changes or developments within the hotel and the company.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in regards to the hotel policy on Fire, Hygiene, and Health & Safety.
- Be fully conversant with all market segments and rate plans used across all distribution channels
- Complete understanding and effective Opera PMS. Be involved in all property PMS Conversions.
- Ensure that the department is well aware of changes, new procedures, hotel facilities.
- Maintains good working relations with other departments, particularly Front Office and keeps close contact with regular guests, ensuring their needs are identified, and relayed to concerned departments for service delivery.
- Ensure reservations meet the property standards in terms of accuracy of data and guest satisfaction
- Always acknowledge and greet guests in a prompt, friendly, professional and genuine manner.
- Speak clearly when you are addressing your guests as FRIENDS.
- Go the extra mile to make sure all guest's expectations are not just met, but exceeded.
- Treat everyone in a respectful way.
- Arrive on time for your shift properly dressed.
- Assist the management team to control rates and inventory for group business, low yield rooms allocations, complimentary rooms and upgrading, group space blockage and timely wash, especially during the peak season and/or high demand days.
- To supervise the Reservations Agents in their daily duties in line with check-list, including agent responses to guests.
- Check all the reservations and back up correspondence for the next day arrivals
- To check reservations made the previous day and check all arrivals.
- To monitor group bookings and work closely with group department.
- Performs any other duties as assigned to him/her by management.
- Utilize effective up selling techniques and follow up upsell targets to achieve.
- Be flexible in sales technique through offering the right product to the right guest at the right time
- Responsible for effective implementation and compliance with Reservation Standards
- Achieve targeted goals in the LQA Hotel Mystery Shopping calls and give feedback to the team members regarding phone calls.
- Maintain accuracy and cleanliness of the PMS Database and to merge profiles
- Control Upsell back up and deliver to Assistant Reservations Manager / Reservation Manager on time
- Ensure market segmentation is accurate for each reservation
- Share best practices and innovative ideas with management team.
- To assist management team with the duties required for the smooth running of the department; non-guaranteed bookings, groups etc.
- Support Reservation Agents with the daily telephone traffic for both Reservation and PBX lines to ensure that the abandonment ratio is minimal.
- To certify that all Reservation & PBX Agents are adhering to hotel standards and that these standards are implemented at all times.
- Calculate weekly EUR and TL commissions and deliver them to Accounting department.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inBusiness Development Manager Jobs in Doha
Area Sales Manager Jobs in Doha
Key Account Manager Jobs in Doha