JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The most impressive landmark to grace the Doha skyline, La Cigale Hotel lives up to its reputation and introduces new levels of comfort to hotel and leisure facilities in the city.
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Rooms Division Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Welcome guests to the Salon and ensure they have a safe and enjoyable experience
- Ensure all guests are registered prior to using the fitness facility
- Ensure all guests are aware of the guidelines regarding the use of the facility
- Maintain cleanliness of all types of equipment, public and service areas
- Ensure guest members are aware of all programs and activities available
- Bus and stock all service area items including towels, water, ice, beverages, magazines, newspapers and clean headsets
- Provide guests with all information regarding the fitness facility and its offerings
- Provide all administrative duties as required
- Assist in promoting the facility and organizing special events as required
- Report any equipment that needs servicing
- Provide a high level of guest satisfaction through effective communication
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous Salon or Hospitality experience preferred
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world; dare to challenge the status quo! # BELIMITLESS
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSecretary Jobs in Doha
Administrative Assistant Jobs in Doha
Personal Assistant Jobs in Doha