JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Reporting to the management, the Secretary assumes the duty of clerical and administrative support to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- You will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
- You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests, or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
- Greet visitors, answer phone calls, and provide information. keyboard correspondence and related matters.
- Manage office space.
- Perform multi- pragmatic tasks successfully.
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos, and forms.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers, and external partners.
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Operate standard office equipment including word-processing and data-processing equipment, copiers, laminators, etc..
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Document expenses and hand in reports.
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of 6 years post-graduate experience ideally in a similar environment.
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques.
- A high degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
- Working experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant.
- Higher Secondary qualification.
- Proficient in English, written and spoken.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Ability to type 60 wpm at the minimum.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Maintain confidential information of office-related information.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of government procedures.
- Client-side experience
- Arabic language skills.
- Experience working in Qatar and/or the Gulf region.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inReceptionist Jobs in Qatar
Legal Secretary Jobs in Qatar
Administrative Assistant Jobs in Qatar