JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
1. Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff.
2. Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
3. Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
4. Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
5. Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
6. Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
7. Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Number required: 1
Desired start date: Immediate
Objectives: To contribute to the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried on timely and efficiently.
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
3. Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
4. Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
5. Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a company based in Qatar.