JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Onex Beauty Group is looking for a Senior Accountant to join our growing team!
We are looking for a detail - oriented Senior Accountant to perform and coordinate account duties within our organization. The Senior Accountant’s responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
• Checking and approving all supplier invoice in the the Odoo system
• Checking and approving all Supplier/Employee payments
• Review and approving all petty cash invoices and payments.
• Addition of fixed assets and monthly depreciation in the the Odoo system
• Checking and approving LPO in the the Odoo system.
• Checking and approving monthly accounting entries in the Odoo system
• Review of project cost and advise his line manager for cost to complete
• Oversee monthly receivable reports.
• Arranging monthly / yearly revenue reports
• Analyzing and monitoring monthly and yearly OH expenses
• Checking and approving divisions projects in the Odoo system
• Checking monthly reconciliation (AP/AR/inventory/Projects/FSM)
• Checking and approving monthly payroll in the Odoo system
• Closing monthly and yearly financial reports
• Coordinates with the external auditor
• Oversees yearly stock taking
• Monitoring slow moving stocks
• Discusses with the general manager the yearly budget
• Arranging forecast report as per the management requirement
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance is required
• 3+ years of accounting experience
• Working knowledge of tax laws, GAAP and/or IFRS
• Strong financial analysis skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong organizational and stress management skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel
• Ability to train and manage the team
• Ability to work with little to no supervision
• Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) is preferred
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Onex Beauty Group (OBG) is a leader in the beauty industry with three luxury beauty centers – Maison De Joelle (MDJ) in Al Wakra, Al Waab, and Doha Festival City in Qatar. OBG has three divisions: salon services, retail distribution, and Training & Development combined with advanced management techniques, sophisticated IT systems, and experienced professional staff. As a firmly established company, Onex Beauty Group builds lasting relationships with customers and suppliers by providing the highest level of service.
Onex Beauty Group aims to be the number one retail and distribution company in the region by ensuring a quality level of service as well as maintaining luxury positioning of our brands. It stands apart in its identity as it’s guaranteed that the products offered are of the finest quality available in the market & conform to the standards set by various governments.
Onex Beauty Group ensures up to date product innovation, market values and implements tools for better customer service along with full-fledged customized support. The employees at Onex Beauty Group are trained to be globally competitive and highly skilled. The company continually strives to improve its skills and service standards and maintain its position as leading beauty service centers, sales and distribution company. We are exclusive distributor of Selvert, Thuya, Innovatis, Framesi, Footlogix, Guam, Previa, Sorali, Kinetics, Arganis, and Kinetics.
OBG is expanding its business to end users soon, through our showroom, The Beauty Assist.