JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Engage Selection are working with an award winning Law Firm in Qatar to find an Senior Arbitration Lawyer with a background in construction law. You will leverage your interpersonal, analytical, and negotiating skills to support partners at the firm in dealing with contentious law matters in the construction sector. The firm's clients are both locally and internationally based.
- Advise partners on contentious construction disputes
- Draft, review, and negotiate complex legal contracts
- Keep up to date with developments to construction law in Qatar
- Liaise with Ministry of Qatar
- LLB Graduate
- 5 - 10 years PQE experience in a private practise law firm
- Bilingual (Arabic & English)
- Experience advising on contentious construction disputes in Qatar is advantageous
Interested applicants, please apply online.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.