JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Prospect Health are working closely with the leading government healthcare provider in Qatar. They are seeking applications from a suitably qualified and experienced consultant in Paediatric Dentistry.
The group is working towards instilling a culture of excellence and prides itself on being the only healthcare system in the world that has gained international accreditation across all of its facilities.
Here are a few details of our partner:
- Based in Doha, Qatar
- Long established hospital group with superb reputation and healthcare vision
- Some of the most advanced surgical theatres in the world
- 10 JCAI accredited facilities across Doha
- Offering competitive salary and benefits package (Tax free)
- Committed to the provision of quality of healthcare
- Committed quality research and development
Skills and Qualifications Required
Specialist Board Requirements in the following areas are required with at least 5 years experience. Without this experience your application cannot be considered for a senior consultant role.
- Master of Clinical Dentistry (MClinDent)
- Master of Dental Science form UK or its equivalent, provided that the mentioned certificate should be accredited by General Dental Council, and qualify the applicant to sit for the Royal College Membership/Fellowship exam.
- Speciality Membership/Fellowship of Royal College from UK or Ireland
- Doctor of clinical dentistry
- (Approved specialist training program by Dental Board of Australia)
- Diploma in a clinical speciality,
- Dental speciality program
- Proof of national dental speciality Examination (NDSC)
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada
- Before 2007 Master of Dental Surgery (M.Dent.Ch)
- After 2007 D.Ch.Dent
- Speciality certificate
- Doctor of Clinical Dentistry (DClintDent) (Approved specialist training program by the dental Council of New Zealand)
- Certificate of completion of specialist training
What Happens Next?
Please apply online.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.