JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors & subcontractors
• Manage project activity scheduling, technical and commercial review
• SAP knowledge is advantage
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 12-15 years. relevant experience as Sr. Cost Control in EPC companies within oil & gas field
• GCC experience is essential
• Excellent English communication both spoken and written
• Expert in Cost Control reports and management
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Catering to the fields like Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Utilities Industries, both onshore and offshore, DOPET has now grown into one of the largest mechanical construction companies in Qatar.
Powered by a dedicated team of professionals, a strong workforce and sophisticated machineries and equipment, DOPET has successfully carried out EPIC Projects and diverse assignments in areas like Fabrication and Installation of Piping & Structural, Fabrication of Pressure Vessels & Tanks, Electrical, Instrumentation, Valve Overhauling, etc.
The key to our growth is the dedicated teamwork and commitment to quality and to client's satisfaction, which has enabled us to provide outstanding services to our valued clients. Our extensive workshops and fabrication facilities at the Salwa Industrial Area and at Ras Laffan, are used to support our site works. DOPET's workshops and construction divisions are supported by a modern and fully equipped plant and maintenance facility to ensure equipment is maintained to the highest degree and availability.