JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Senior Manager Facilities Management – Qatar
Linum Consult’s client is a major company operating out of the Middle East. They are currently seeking a Senior Manager Facilities Management to ensure their facilities management systems are implemented and delivered in Qatar.
• Providing strategic direction, planning and management, development and implementation of policies, procedures, and work instructions for the FM Operations & Maintenance department
• Meeting KPIs according to targets agreed with the O&M Director
• Providing Asset Management strategies that ensure all FM assets meet their optimum performance and Asset Life Cycle
• Developing and deploying strategies to restore and recover services affected by operational incidents, related to facilities, bad weather, staff shortages, or equipment failures
• Acting as a focal point within the Service Delivery department in incident management and liaising with the emergency services and agencies for assistance
• Leading and participating in the development and updating of standard operating procedures and maintenance work instructions
• Degree qualification in Engineering, Railway Operations/Management, or equivalent subject
• Have a professional membership to a relevant organisation such as IWFM or IEEE
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in senior maintenance management
• Must have experience in the operation and maintenance of railways
• Working knowledge of Facilities Maintenance within the railway environment such as MEP, lifts and escalators, fire life safety, and cleaning services
• Safety qualification such as NEBOSH would be preferred
• Excellent analytical and communication skills, with the ability to liaise with all levels of stakeholders
• Previous experience in the Middle East would be preferred
If you fulfill all of the criteria for this opportunity, please apply now online.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.