JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Provide administrative support for Personnel Administration activities to Company employees in accordance with Company policies, procedures and practices.
• Support to process employees’ and/or organisationans’ queries and requests in accordance with Company policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and produce work with a high degree of accuracy.
• Prepare a variety of personnel action documents such as new hire documents, salary adjustments, promotions, allowances, requests for reimbursements and payments to ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures.
• Calculate and process employees’ initial and recurrent payments as well as final settlements.
• Liaison with individual employees, departments and Payroll as required.
• Coordinates with the HR Employee Engagement Team to facilitate smooth on boarding and off boarding processes.
• Receive requests from employees for expenses and other payments and reviews request against policy and confirms whether request will be processed or returns to applicant if request falls outside policy.
• Ensure the timely review and process of expenses workflows and prepares final settlement calculations.
• Assist the supervisor in the preparation of documentation on various matters such as payroll action.
• Maintain personnel records to ensure data integrity and confidentiality.
• Respond to HR Service Desk and PA Telephone as per the PA Operations Roster Schedules. Achieve the agreed KPIs for each process
• Bachelors Degree is required
• 5 years of relevant experience.
• SAP HR module experience is a must.
• Very good knowledge of standard computer software.
• Knowledge of some financial and budgetary processes.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Proficient keyboard and PC skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
QatarEnergy LNG, established in 1984, pioneered the Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) industry in Qatar and today is the largest producer of LNG in the world with an annual production capacity of 77 million tonnes per annum (MTPA) from its world-class facilities in Ras Laffan Industrial City, Qatar.
Since the first production in 1996, QatarEnergy LNG has successfully delivered cargos to more than 30 countries and is committed to meeting the world’s demand for safe, reliable and clean energy.
Through its operational excellence, QatarEnergy LNG is adding value to its production chain, contributing to the Qatari economy and Qatar’s National Vision to ensure efficient energy supplies for the country, creating new markets and contributing to the local community.
In addition to the LNG facilities, QatarEnergy LNG operates the Jetty Boil-Off Gas facility, Al Khaleej Gas, Ras Laffan Heilum, the two Laffan Refineries (among the largest condensate refineries in the world), and the Ras Laffan Terminal on behalf of All participants.