JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are recruiting for a Senior Pipeline Engineer to join our team in Dubai.
- Executing assigned scopes of work
- Supporting and supervising task delegation to team
- Providing discipline support to the business
- Technically competent in own discipline and actively maintains own competence according to standards and pursues continuous professional development
- Preparation and checking of FEED and Detailed design Pipeline scopes and related deliverables
- Preparation and checking of Pipeline mechanical calculations
- Able to execute and check Stress Analysis in CAESAR-II software
- Preparation and checking of Pipeline speciality Items specifications, data sheets, Material requisitions and TBEs (i.e. Scrapper launcher and receiver, barred tee, Line pipe, scraper signaller, induction bends, full bore ball and through conduit gate and check valves, isolating joint, pipeline flanged, fittings, chemical injection quills, Corrosion coupons)
- Preparation and checking of Pipeline Construction specifications, External coating and FJC, and SOW for construction
- Preparation and checking of Pipeline survey Scope of work
- Preparation and checking of Pipeline Schematic diagrams
- Preparation and checking of Pipeline Crossing matrix
- Preparation and checking of Pipeline Material take off and material specifications
- Familiar with Scrapers station, BVS and associated piping design
- Able to manage vendor documents for speciality items like Scrapper launcher and receiver, barred tee, Line pipe, scraper signaller (intrusive and non-intrusive), induction bends, full bore ball and through conduit gate and check valves, isolating joint, pipeline flanged, fittings, chemical injection quills, Corrosion coupons
- Familiar with design and construction metallic and non-metallic pipeline designs and its respective international codes
- Familiar with pipeline related technical reports like route selection, valve station location selections
- Able to address site queries
- Provide discipline support to the business
- Ensure self-awareness of relevant regulatory framework, legislation changes, initiatives and industry technology developments and promote to direct reports
- Provide discipline input to scope definition and execution
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Chemicals, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining and&;Manufacturing sectors worldwide. With more than 80 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Skills / Qualifications
- BSc, BEng or equivalent
- 10 years of relevant experience in oil & gas industry
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.