JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Take care of the financial and contractual aspects of the project.
• Participate, record and prepare the minutes of the progress meetings.
• Provide support on all financial and contractual matters throughout the work in the project.
• Convene and chair all commercial meetings.
• Ensure prompt submittal and completeness of Contractors monthly payment applications and finalize the payment certificates.
• Make sure that all cost and quantity records are streamlined and kept in order.
• Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 20 years post-graduation experience .
• Minimum 10 years experience in roads and infrastructure projects.
• MMUP / UPDA is mandatory
• Already in Qatar/NOC available
• Immediately Available
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ITALCONSULT is an Italian engineering consulting company established in Rome in 1957 by the largest industrial groups of that time for giving evidence throughout the world of the Italian know-how and capacity to perform engineering.
From December 2012, the Company has a new share structure formed by Bevilacqua Engineering Group, actively operating in Italy in the sector of public and private transport infrastructure (with construction costs amounting to more than 12 billion US$ in the last ten years) through the Companies SIS S.p.A. Studio di Ingegneria Stradale and A&S, Autostrade e Strade Engineering S.p.A., now merged into ITALCONSULT, and two groups representatives of the Italian excellence in the economic and financial fields: Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., one of the biggest Italian bank very active in supporting infrastructure investments and also in foreign activities (countries of Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa), and Tecnoinvestimenti Srl, belonging to the Italian Chambers of Commerce through TECNOHOLDING S.p.A., enjoying their own national and international network able to foster investment initiatives and programmes as well as to activate bilateral technical-commercial agreements.