JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Provide complete and confidential service including time management, group wide administrative duties and being first point of contact interface with visitor/callers for the department.
Key Job Accountabilities :
1. Act as first point of contact for both internal and external visitors wishing to contact the senior level manager.
2. Provide complete secretarial service for the senior level manager, routing callers and correspondence and drafting, finalizing replies under direction.
3. Coordinate and facilitate the reception and logistical arrangements for visiting VIPs, ensuring sensitivity to cultural aspects.
4. Provide a time management /diary service for senior level manager.
5. Maintain, organise, analyse, update and retrieve data from SAP, Access, appropriate data files and update records accordingly in SAP and/or other corporate systems.
5. Identify and deal with problems and issues that arise to ensure the smooth running of the office and department.
7. Prepare memos/documentation, including workflows for the senior level manager.
8. Support travel arrangements in a time-effective way, including arranging complex itineraries/venues, ensuring most effective use of time.
9. Maintain records/files, replenish stationery and arrange servicing of office equipment.
1. 7 years’ of experience with a recognized organization OR Oil & Gas industries.
2. Secretarial Diploma.
3. Good command of written and spoken English.
4. Advanced keyboard and Computer Skills.
5. Ability to prepare good standard reports in the English Language.
5. Sound communication, planning and organizational skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Qatargas is a unique global energy operator in terms of size, service and reliability. The Company operates 14 Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) trains with a total annual production capacity of 77 million tonnes. This makes Qatargas the largest LNG producer in the world.
Established in 1984, Qatargas develops, produces, and markets hydrocarbons from the world’s largest non-associated natural gas field. In addition to producing LNG, Qatargas is also a leading exporter of natural gas, helium, condensate and associated products.
Today, Qatargas continues to set the benchmark in the LNG industry as it safely and reliably supplies energy to customers all over the world.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inReceptionist Jobs in Doha
Legal Secretary Jobs in Doha
Administrative Assistant Jobs in Doha