JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Signage Expert – Qatar
Linum Consult’s client is a major consultancy operating in the Middle East. Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking a Signage Expert to develop their signage and wayfinding strategies and guidelines. This role will be based in Doha, Qatar.
• Assessing the current position for static and digital signage for major stations throughout the country’s rail network
• Examining existing process, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve design capabilities
• Designing new icons and producing the wayfinding guidelines and manuals
• Supporting the Service Delivery team, by providing expert input to station signage coordination meetings
• Proposing suitable content for a digital signage content management system
• Developing suitable content and rules for digital signage content and PA systems for both stations and onboard the rolling stock
• Developing designs for network maps, in close collaboration with the PR and Communications teams
• Bachelor degree qualification in Arts and/or Graphic Design
• At least 10 years’ experience designing wayfinding and signage manuals
• Extensive experience within the transportation industry
• Very strong creative writing skills
• Detail oriented, with strong decision making skills, and able to present information clearly and concisely
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.