JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking to hire Slickline Operators for our operations in Qatar.
Location: Doha, Qatar
The Slickline Operator has the primary responsibility to assist the Slickline Specialists on Slickline operations. Complies with all governmental regulations, industry standards and observes all health, safety and environmental policies. Provides service delivery with flawless service quality and no Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) incidents in accordance with policies, standards, and procedures. The position reports to the Slickline Specialist.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ability to rig up pressure control equipment.
- Ability to select proper tool string with limited supervision.
- Competent to work on pressure control equipment.
- Perform pulling and running tools along with basic tool maintenance.
- Prepare locks, plugs and gas-lift equipment to run into the well.
- Possess knowledge of standard procedure for standard work and safety.
- Ability to run unit under supervision, including, but not limited to drift rung, basic service tools, setting and pulling of plugs.
- Possess knowledge of, adhere to and support QHSE policies and participates in QHSE initiatives with attention given to journey management.
- Complies with all HSE, Quality, and IT standards and policies and participates in HSE and Quality initiatives and programs.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide .With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what's needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we're incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of 383 million British Pound.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.