JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The job holder is accountable for all technical and coordination activities under job dimension during PWD project execution from concept to completion, as follows:
• Defining, reviewing, implementing, coordinating, managing and following up all necessary scopes and procedures of construction of all subsea facilities to be installed in PWD Project including subsea pipeline/flowline (Rigid/Flexible), PLET, PLEM, Jumpers, Tie-in transition spools, subsea pipe supports, DOP structure, existing spool removal etc.
• Identify/manage all technical aspects for construction of subsea facilities under the project including, surveys, Installation Engineering, Vessel fleet requirement, Vessel deck layout, Logistics, pipelay, tiein, testing and commissioning, diving operations, ROV operations etc related to PWD Project during execution
• Relevant Professional Experience in construction of subsea flowline/pipeline (years): 10
• Must have been COMPANY REP onboard vessel for at least 2 pipeline/flowline laying project
• Large spectrum of skill and competencies in various engineering disciplines and/or in Interface Management
• Specialist Subsea construction of subsea flowline/pipeline, PLET, PLEM, Jumper supports, transition spools, DOP structure, dive team management, marine spread management
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Specialised in business support services, Fusion Group Holding provides foreign investors, companies, and individuals with a streamlined and financially efficient approach to conducting business successfully in Qatar, Oman, and the UAE.
With several highly specialised subsidiaries, the Group offers its clients over 360 services, ranging from immigration services through to company formation and local company partnership.
Our team of experts prides themselves on their wealth of knowledge and local connections, allowing foreign investors to establish a commercial presence.