JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Understanding technical product specifications and communicating the same to the customers
• Staying up-to-date with the company’s products and services
• Conducting market and competitor research
• Gathering feedback from customers and preparing a report on the same
• Participating in conferences, workshops, and networking sessions
• Specifying technical terms during product demonstrations
• Providing technical assistance to customers as and when required
• Building and maintaining long-term relations with customers
• Maintaining and updating a record of all sales orders
• Understanding customer requirements and suggesting products accordingly
• Explaining and negotiating contract terms with customers
• Preparing detailed and accurate sales documents
• Managing and growing sales territory
• Able to explain technical product specifications to the customers and advise them on purchasing decisions. Also, you should be able to conduct product demonstrations and negotiate contract terms.
• Technical Sales Engineer should be able to conduct thorough market research and analyze competitor offerings. Moreover, should be able to gather customer feedback. The job role will also require to manage and grow sales territory. Also be able to build and maintain long-term business relations with our customers.
• Should have excellent technical skills and the ability to conduct in-depth research. In addition to this, should remain up-to-date with the company’s products, services and latest industry trends. And also be detail-oriented and able to handle stressful situations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field
• Proven work experience as a Technical Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Executive or a similar role in the Sales department
• Excellent technical skills
• Good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Ability to conduct in-depth research
• A team player as well as ability to work independently
• Highly motivated and detail-oriented individual
• Ability to offer excellent customer service
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Kheira Holding is a diversified Holding company that combines capital, innovation and exceptional services that are managed by our team of experts in their respective fields, directed to exceed customer expectations and deliver superior products and services.
Kheira Holding manages businesses in different sectors throughout Qatar and Mena region. The company designs, manufactures, engineers and markets thousands of exceptional products to an extensive customer platform locally and internationally, from consumer products to building and much more. The holding is diversified over 18 different sectors across the region with highly experienced human capital.
At Kheira Holding, we are passionate about our brands and always seek to provide the local and international markets with innovative products / services that would facilitate our customers business and yet add on the exceptional "KHEIRA" mark.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inSales Engineer Jobs in Qatar
Field Service Engineer Jobs in Qatar
Senior Sales Engineer Jobs in Qatar