JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
• Provide support to the Project and Operation team in all aspects of Traffic safety, issues.
• Conducts weekly walk-down with site management
• Design traffic diversion plan (TDP) and provide all necessary documents for the submitter to get TDP approved.
• Prepare method statements and risk assessments for traffic diversion.
• Schedule weekly traffic management awareness training for all workers involve around the traffic premises both company and sub-contractors.
• Supervise the traffic management team during diversion activities and make sure all diversions are in place according to approved (TDP) plan.
• Audit all permanent and temporary traffic management (TTM) on weekly
• Enforce road traffic regulations (WZTMG)
• Prepare traffic management plan and risk assessments for each activity ongoing in the site.
• Coordinate and monitor traffic management team, to ensure that all TTM are inspected continuously,
• Represent company on traffic safety meetings with Clint and consultants.
• Prepare weekly/monthly traffic/safety reports and submitting to the Project manager and HSE Manager, Logistic manager
• Investigate all traffic-related accidents and incidents and near misses to avoid re occurrence and communicating with management
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate traffic personals from the traffic management team,
• To liaise with client and authority for all traffic management problems,
• Continues monitor site activities to full fill all traffic safety requirements where needed
• Communicating safety standards and it's monitoring tools to site safety representatives that they understand traffic safety and coordinate accordingly
Must have one of the following:
• NEBOSH -International General Certificate in Health & Safety 1,2 & 3 Completed
• IOSH- Managing Safely
• OSHA 30 hrs Construction Health and Safety
One of the following considered a plus:
• Safety Officer Training for Construction
• Basic First Aid Plus CPR
• Risk Assessment and Accident Investigation
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.