JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Treasury Manager – Qatar
Linum Consult’s client operates out of the Middle East. Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking a Qatari Treasury Manager to be based in Doha.
• Supporting financial reporting requirements for treasury and Corporate Finance matters
• Managing corporate treasury, direct daily management of the treasury and coordinating cash forecasting and analysis
• Ensuring timely and accurate financial reports and plans; increasing financial transparency in management reporting and business performance
• Managing the company’s bank accounts and providing weekly cash position reports
• Evaluating capital expenditures, investment activities, and portfolio management
• Providing strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the company
• Developing and maintaining external financial relationships with the Banks and Ministry of Finance
• Analysing various scenarios and risks and reporting them to senior management
• Developing and updating monthly cash forecasts to establish and update cash flow positions and funding needs
• Managing all cash management planning, including account organisation, cash flow monitoring and controls, bank accounts
QAR 75,000 to 80,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Degree qualification in Business Administration, with a specialisation in Financial Management or Accounting, ideally with an MBA or master’s degree. Professional qualification such as CMA or CPA is preferred
• At least 10 years’ experience in treasury and corporate finance, with 2-3 years in a similar role and preferably within the civil engineering, infrastructure construction, or transportation industry
• Demonstrable understanding and experience of treasury accounting, including FX, liquidity, cashflow, and various financial instruments
• Strong understanding of financial markets and debt instruments
• Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic
• Qatari nationals will be given first preference
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
If you feel that you have the right background of experience to take up this challenging position, then please formally submit your CV online.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Linum Consult is a niche global consultancy specialising in international recruitment of white collar workers across the Construction & Engineering, Mining and Oil & Gas sectors. We provide a full 360 consultancy service for clients, candidates and partners to eliminate the potential pitfalls of international mobilisation.
All Linum Consultants are industry experts with in country, international, multi-cultural experience. We provide precise market information combined with local knowledge to help facilitate informed decisions that are often life changing.