JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Based in our Riyadh Office, we are looking to recruit an Accounts to provide support to the Commercial, Residential and Business Services team.
• Fully responsible for the KSA books of accounts
• Recording of income and expense related transactions for KSA on Sage accounting software.
• Monthly reconciliation of balances per ledger account.
• Monthly reconciliation of bank accounts
Team expenses & payments:
• Thoroughly check the receipts along with the expenses claim form and ensure receipts are in order and up to date.
• Claim form must be duly signed by the requesting employee and service line head before processing for approval by the Finance Head and endorsing for payment.
• Before processing payment ensure that an LPO form is completed and approved.
• Ensure that at least 3 quotations are attached.
• Request quotations from suppliers if required.
• Issue bank transfer and recommend for payment.
• Update the LPO register and cheque register.
• Prepare petty cash expenses and replenishment and ensure receipts are accurate.
• Monitor visa expenses and allocate to each service line
Tax and audit:
• Calculate and submit VAT returns for two entities
• Calculate and submit corporate tax for two entities
• Complete annual audit for two entities
• Liaise with auditors / banks
• Review expenses for payment
• Review supplier pre-qualification form.
• Liaise with London accounts
• Relevant Degree educated
Career Experience Required
• At least three years+ experience in a similar accountancy role
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
• Good communication skills and confident telephone manner.
• Excellent Arabic and English speaking and writing skills
• Have an eye for detail and can work using own initiative.
• Ability to work within a team as well as being autonomous
• Excellent in MS Office (Excel skills and graph production analysis)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At Knight Frank we build long-term relationships, which allow us to provide personalised, clear and considered advice on all areas of property in all key markets. We believe personal interaction is a crucial part of ensuring every client is matched to the property that suits their needs best – be it commercial or residential.Operating in locations where our clients need us to be, we provide a worldwide service that’s locally expert and globally connected. We believe that inspired teams naturally provide excellent and dedicated client service. Therefore, we’ve created a workplace where opinions are respected, where everyone is invited to contribute to the success of our business and where they’re rewarded for excellence. The result is that our people are more motivated, ensuring your experience with us is the best that it can be.
Knight Frank established a permanent presence in the Middle East in 2008 with an office in the Kingdom of Bahrain. With a growing team of experienced professionals operating across the United Arab Emirates and the Middle East, we provide a full range of property transactional, management and advisory services to the entire region, executed to the highest standards of quality and integrity.