JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Process and administer Accounting, primarily invoice verification, collection and the administration of the cash from sales staff. Manage all bank transactions and maintain the records for accounting at the department, ensuring that all financial policies and procedures are adhered to and payments and administration are correct.
Provide Support to Business in terms of providing sales analysis, overhead spend and control, Accounts Receivable collection update, Inventory aging and any other ad-hoc report as and when required.
• Collect cash and cheques from on a daily basis, issue receipts for money received and maintain the related records.
• Bank deposit transactions
• Daily deposit of cash/cheques in the bank, and record and monitor cash transactions made by the company through the bank.
General ledger entries
• Enter the various daily transactions in the general ledger system and record supporting information/ documents for all journal entries.
• Apply the internal control mechanisms for the depot by using the internal finance procedures, in order to prevent inaccuracies in accounting statements.
• All Transaction related to the day to today business
• Check the Daily accountability report should match to daily transaction summary
• Reconcile the Credit customer confirmation balance with our records
• Complete Inventory count at every month end to ensure inventory is accurate and tallies with book balance.
• Ensure assistance to auditors with journal entry examinations.
• Bank Reconciliation.
• Cash in Transit and Petty Cash.
Accounts Payable (Petty Cash)
• Accountant is required to physically verify the petty cash vouchers and ensure that it complies with the
• Sales Invoices: Accountants are required to check the VAT compliance on all sales invoices
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and other reporting and administration systems, e.g. ERP systems like R12(Oracle) SAP, / MFG Pro
• Well-developed administrative skills; precise and accurate
• Excellent and effective communication skills: verbal, drafting, reporting and presenting
• Ability to work independently, respond and deliver
• Ability to work under pressure and handle deadlines
• Strong work ethics, integrity and honesty
• Well-developed analytical skills
• Proficient in English and Arabic is added advantage
• Degree Bachelor's degree in
• Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
Career Level: Mid Level
Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 10
Nationality: Any but Expat with transferable Iqama
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A leading steel pipe manufacturing company in Saudi Arabia.