JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions”
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga)
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Administrative Assistant, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant, to perform administrative skills such as typing, filing, copying, opening and sorting mail, coordinating appointments for entity Manager and answer telephones.
- Transmit information or documents using computer, mail, facsimile machine.
- Prepare letters, memos, spreadsheet, or presentation software.
- Maintain confidentiality if proprietary information and protect company assets.
- Handle travel arrangements and reservations for managers and VIP guests.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, date stamping and distributing incoming mail
- Protect and privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Actively listen and respond positively to guest questions, concerns and requests to resolve issues, delight and build trust.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Director and Manager and other member of the team.
Minimum Qualifications & skills:
- Arabic speaking, with experience in logistic administration.
- Has 2 - 3 years of relevant experience l in a 7 star hotel/resort.
- Possesses aptitude, management skills and upward mobility.
- Tax free salary.
- Fully furnished accommodation on a single occupancy basis.
- Linen, toiletries and cleaning products provided.
- Meals, on and off duty.
- Duty transportation.
- Medical insurance that includes dental and optical.
- Dedicated medical team for the staff which comprises of GP, Dentist, Nurse, Physiotherapist and Psychologist.
- Dedicated wellness team for the staff which comprises of hairstylist, barber and fitness instructors.
- 60 days paid annual vacation.
- Joining and repatriation flight ticket.
- High end uniform 3 times a year.
- All recruitment costs covered by the company.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.