JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are looking for an experienced Agricultural Engineer to join our Engineering Consultancy team in NEOM, Saudi Arabia. This position will involve working with clients to develop and implement agricultural engineering solutions in order to increase crop production and optimize land utilization.
• Demonstrate knowledge of Architectural Engineering techniques, and procedures, in relevant international codes, and standards.
• Demonstrate experience and capability in all aspects of relevant discipline within the construction field.
• Demonstrate ability to maintain a positive client relationship and professional firm image.
• Deliver architectural engineering services that meet V3, its PMC and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
• Identify and report changes to the project scope.
• Assist with the preparation of proposals, estimates, budgets and schedules.
• Provide assistance during procurement, construction and commissioning activities.
• Contribute to appropriate studies, analyses and recommend actions.
• Assist with the preparation of detailed designs and drawings, specifications, data, calculations and reports.
• Keep up to date with the latest developments and technical innovations in architectural engineering.
• Communicate effectively with the architectural engineering team and project stakeholders.
• Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
• Ensuring compliance with all V3 Middle East's internal processes and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree or more in Agricultural Engineering, or a related field
• At least 10 years of experience in the field of agricultural engineering
• Knowledge of agricultural engineering systems and technologies
• Ability to identify problems and develop innovative solutions
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Proficient with relevant software programs.
• Situated or willing to relocate to NEOM.
• Must be SCE Certified.
• Must have a Valid and Transferable Iqama (if Non-Saudi)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2000, V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co. has built a strong reputation for Architectural/Engineering and Design Excellence, drawing on our rich history of unsurpassed Quality, Commitment to Excellence and Focus on Clients.
We take pride in our success and accomplishments which we attribute to our most valuable assets, our Dedicated Team of Architects, Engineers and Technical Staff.
With over 500 Engineers and Technical Staff between V3 Middle East and its sister company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, USA, we are able to deliver the most complex of projects with the highest level of quality following the utmost professional standards, both ethically and with integrity.