JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
We are seeking an experienced architect to join our team, responsible for designing and overseeing the implementation of architectural projects.
The client is a leading developer in Riyadh, known for their innovative vision and diverse portfolio spanning residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects.
* The Architect will be responsible for the review of all designs relating to the asset, including design models, CAD drawings, renders, mock-ups, etc, as and when required to support the ongoing asset design and delivery.
* The Architect will be responsible for reviewing and coordinating the review of all other technical information related to asset design.
* The Architect will update, and coordinate with all design consultants and contractors to ensure up-to-date design, including maintaining current versions of accurate structural, MEP, ICT, ID, exhibition, and architectural information.
* The Architect will work with the Development Director to support the end-users architecture and operational requirements as required in coordination with the Development Director.
This is an opportunity to deliver for a leading project in KSA and grow within the field of Property & Construction, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong design sensibility, technical proficiency, and excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and clients.
* Minimum of two to five (2-5) years' experience in the preparation of construction documentation using CAD, preferably in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and/or the MENA region.
* Minimum of 2 years' experience working with Leasing and Fit out designers.
* Minimum of 2 years' experience working local Authorities and their requirements for submissions.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.