JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Leader of the technical Department with the technical team under him for all project with the rolls below:
• Prepare the shop drawings and cutting list.
• Prepare the calculation of MTO and Purchase request need.
• Support the production department for any drawings and clarification and more details required.
• Degree/diploma in Civil & Architecture,
• Minimum 3 years of relevant practical façade work experiences including Acp cladding, curtain wall and other types of windows, doors, louvers & skylight.
• Has good understanding of façade materials behaviors such as Glass, Aluminium, Steel, Acp and knowledge of relevant standards
• Able to Prepare Shop Drawing & detailing, Material Take-off & cutting List and Site
• Being Professional using Autocad Software, 3d presentation and Microsoft office.
• Ability to work independently.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
SAUDI GERMAN ALUMINUM PRODUCTS CO.,LTD (SGAPCO) was first conceived in 1977 and was formed in 1981 with foreign participation , with emphasis on transfer of know-how. SGAPCO was created to meet their high standard for aluminum products demanded by national and international contractors, with optimum solutions for their problems. Construction of the plant was completed in 1981. Today, SGAPCO is one of the leading manufacturers of high quality aluminium products such as curtain walls, partitions, thermo-insulated doors, windows, facades, structural glazing, automatic doors, rolling shutters, grilles and venetian blinds.
SGAPCO developed its own architectural aluminium profile system including hardware and accessories and a wide range of aluminium products based on the latest advances in this field.
SGAPCO managerial style is imaginative, innovative and flexible and keeps pace with the rapidly advancing technology of today.