JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
- Manage the Sales Team
- Achieve sales Target
- Present the company in a professional manner
- Represent the region in Management meetings
Key Accountability Areas
- Manage daily tasks for the sales team
- Meet clients to maintain good relations
- Monitor each sales member for the progress of their respective clients
- Review the quotations and make affirmation that all details are correct prior to submit for the clients
- Follows up quotations that has been submitted
- Follows up projects in early stage
- Updates the comprehensive sheet and uploads data in C4C
- To provide weekly and monthly sales report
- Foresees sales figures and target
- Follows up the collections and it's status
- Build strong relations with clients
- Resolve any potential problems and complaints with the clients
- Coordinate and keeping posted with Specification & Pre-Qualification Unit
- Follows up client's request and process demands
- Share new products, procedures, policies with the sales team
- Ability to recruit, recognize and cultivate high performers and expose them in order to create a robust second line of management.
- Ability to recognize low performers and guide them to improve or release them.
- Ability to treat subordinates equally without any discrimination.
- Assessment criteria of subordinates is performance that leads to planned results.
- Ensure availability of delegation of authority matrix to have sufficient delegations as per company policy.
- Must take full responsibility for his operation as per the job description and the required deliverables from this position, taking into consideration the general company guidelines.
- Able to anticipate problems and make the necessary proactive steps to prevent them
- Ability to take necessary and proper timely decisions.
- Deliver the required results in timely manner with required quality and cost.
- Making a Tangible Difference:
- Must make a tangible difference to his area of operation. and exceed business expectations.
Business Planning and Performance:
- Able to transform the corporate goals into business plans.
- Able to Plan, follow-up and execute those plans, whether they are annual or development plans.
- Monitor the plan performance and initiate action to strengthen results and take the corrective action accordingly.
- Provide periodic work progress reports.
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling budgets and expenses to achieve the optimum cost efficiency.
- Develop the organizational structure according to the current requirements taking into consideration future and development plans.
- Ensure availability of job descriptions for all job roles and deployment.
Business Process Improvements:
- Develop, coordinate well-defined written systems, policies, procedures, and seek automations opportunities as much as possible.
- Should be conversant and able to navigate through IT solutions especially those relevant to his job and business.
- Promote the automated systems and using them fully, to spread its culture.
- Quality is considered as alfanar's prime competitive advantage as such, managers are expected to act accordingly.
- Adapt to new and alternative techniques, technologies, management structures, and business models.
Health, Safety and Environment:
- Ensure a safe, secure, and legal work environment as per the standard regulations.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- 5 to 10 Years
Technical / Functional Competencies
- Market Segmentation Analysis
- Customer Relationship Marketing
- Marketing and Sales Strategies
- Sales Forecasting
- Sales Planning
- Sales Promotions
- Sales Research
- Sales Trend Analysis
ABOUT THE COMPANY
alfanar builds efficient energy systems & solutions of the present and sets up infrastructures for a brighter future.
We assist utility sector partners & customers in transforming cities into sustainable, habitable, and inclusive Smart Cities by harnessing renewable energy resources from wind, solar, and waste heat energy. Promoting the transition to a sustainable eco-conscious future.
Using world-class technologies, we develop unrivaled quality electrical solutions & products from our manufacturing facilities, to solve the world’s major energy challenges and make the world a better viable place.
Diligence, Efficiency, and Innovation are the key criteria our teams adopt in order to continuously provide effective solutions. We’re constantly equipping our teams with the tools they need to expand their horizons and reach higher grounds.
Being in an ever-changing environment with a crucial impact on their surroundings, our employees are nurtured to become keen thinkers with highly refined skills and a consistent outlook on the future, working together on finding the next big innovation.