JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The role presents an opportunity to join their high performing organisation in an Investment Operations role.
Our client is a top tier Multi-Billion Dollar private equity in Riyadh, KSA.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Responsibility in investment deals and monitoring the full portfolio of investment accounts
* Monitoring the daily investment deals that are in progress or closed in order to reconcile the accounts properly.
* Provide deliverables that evaluate the quality and reasonable cost of investment operation vendors related to client segments and individual client portfolios as engaged.
* Develop or assist with the team development and review of policies related to investment operation vendors and programs.
* Compiling investment reports for clients, including performance calculations and valuations
* Solid knowledge in Middle Office, Back Office ops, Fund Accounting, & Risk Reporting best practices
Opportunity to grow their career further with a leading asset manager and a competitive package
The ideal candidate will:
* Be able & willing to work in Riyadh, KSA
* Have 5 - 8 years of experience within an investment operations role
* Have experience with programs such as ABX Advent and TradeNet
* Be hands-on, detail oriented & able to work well in a team
* Have strong communication & stakeholder management skills
* Have excellent attention to detail
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.