JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Passionate about guest interaction, food, and beverage? As an Assistant Food & Beverages Manager, You will be responsible for the management of all aspects of the F&B functions, in accordance with operational standards. Directs implements and maintains the highest quality service and management philosophy, which serves as a guide to respective colleagues.
What is in it for you:
- ALL Heartist benefit cards offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Monitor and maintain smooth operation of his/her specific area
- He/she is responsible in linking all facets of service, cuisine and entertainment
- Overall recruit, staff and schedule ensuring adequate staffing levels to satisfy guest needs
- Identify Training needs & Conduct training, Coach Team Performance and monitor grooming standards
- Work together with the culinary & stewarding team to ensure that all food service meets and exceeds guest expectations; promote teamwork as a strong component of the daily service culture.
- He/she should take the time to get to know the guests and be committed to service excellence
- Initiative to invest in self-development
- Being entrepreneurial, thinking beyond the boundaries and leading by example are expected
- All hotel standards to be exceeded at all times
- Keep ahead of industry trends, create and implement new revolutionary standards
- Develop ideas on increasing guest satisfaction
- Ensure the operational inventory is always accounted for and in immaculate condition
- Create opportunities for upselling products
- Following up on opening and closing checklists
- Ensure all appropriate equipment is on hand for each service period
- Conducts daily briefings for all staff prior to the commencement of the shift
- Maintains the HACCP standards as required by the regional governing body
- Ensure all hotel property and facilities are maintained in an optimal working order
- Master all POS systems
- Establish and maintain effective communication across all divisions
- Lead by example through a passionate, hands-on approach
- Assist with collecting information for the monthly P&L review
Your experience and skills include:
- previous experience in a similar capacity
- Previous Food and Beverage leadership experience preferred
- Excellent leader and trainer with strong motivational skills
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable & Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Understands international travelers and their needs.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inAssistant Jobs in Dubai
Assistant Jobs in Riyadh
Assistant Jobs in Khobar