JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding Assistant Food and Beverage Director, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking a Senior Assistant Food and Beverage Director is one who looks after the administration of the hotel staff, which caters to the needs of the customers. He is a senior team management member who will direct the staff in deciding the various cuisines, and other factors to the likes of the customer to facilitate the smooth functioning of the hospitality trade.
• The job of an assistant director will comprise of the following: taking orders from the director and bring them to the staff.
• Discuss the budget and accordingly plan the inventory, chart menu cards along with their prices in the approval of the director.
• Supervise over the activities of the staff to get the desired tastes to the likes of the customers.
• Take the approval of the directors in case of large orders like organizing of parties and marriage banquets.
• Oversee the duties carried out on day to day basis; provide the inventory and funds required on need.
• Watch over the paper work done while noting down day to day expenses, direct the staff to record the daily expenses incurred.
• Arrange meetings on daily basis to speak about the desirable changes in the interest of the staff to ensure smooth functioning of the orders.
• In a nutshell the assistant director will be responsible to handle the inside matters to enhance the image of the hotel industry in the satisfaction of the consumers.
• He should have an efficient administration, along with excellent communication skills.
• He should be a good leader to make strategic decisions effectively in the interest of the Hotel industry.
• Apart from this he should have all round knowledge about every department in the industry.
• A good planner is face of the successful food and beverage business.
• He should have good listening skills, with a patience to come up with solutions to the problems faced by the staff.
• An open director who welcomes change and works as a team respects each individual always boosts the sales goals of the hospitality business.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.