JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Assistant Outlet Manager
Engaging service, delicious cuisine and distinctive surroundings make every special event at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts a truly memorable affair. As Assistant Outlet Manager, you will liaise between multiple departments to ensure the success of every F&B Service function - and model exceptional service and leadership skills among your team.
Hotel Overview: Makkah Clock Royal Tower, A Fairmont Hotel, is located only a few steps away from the Masjid Al Haram and the Holy Ka'aba. This 76-story hotel, one of the world's tallest, is the focal point of the Abraj Al Bait Complex, part of the King Abdul Aziz Endowment Project, is the iconic symbol of hospitality in the Holy City. The hotel authentic hospitality is seen throughout 1618 guest rooms and suites are thoughtfully and elegantly appointed-with extravagant amenities and five-star services that allow for peaceful reflection and repose .
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to Director of F&B, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- As our Assistant Outlet Manager, you will be providing assistance to the Outlet Manager in managing our all-day-dining restaurant.
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual plans for the restaurant.
- Organize periodic and extraordinary meetings to deploy activities, assess the business efficiency of the restaurant.
- Track the purchase, usage, minimum inventory levels of the restaurant's goods and make adjustments accordingly.
- Coordinate with related departments to develop marketing plan for restaurants and organize the implementation according to the approved plan.
- Organize staff to follow the approved standard procedures. Make changes, improve processes as needed.
- Make financial statement reports.
- Previous experience with Accor or Luxury hotel Chain
- Minimum 2 years Experience in similar position.
- Exceptional communication skills English and Arabic, verbally and written.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inOutlet Manager Jobs in Dubai
Outlet Manager Jobs in Riyadh
Outlet Manager Jobs in Jeddah