JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Assistant Manager Restaurant
Passionate about Guest interaction. As an Assistant Manager, you will lead your team to create unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities. The sky is your limit
What you will be doing:
- Organize the work for the team, including the need to multi-skill in employees'
- Assist in leading, mentoring and training the team
- Supervise and delegate duties; Ensure brand standards are maintained
- Liaise with kitchen to ensure the highest standard of food quality and visual appeal
- Ensures information is properly passed on to the team (briefings and debriefings with the kitchen staff etc)
- Ensures the point of sale is prepared to a high standard
- Checks the quality and accuracy of service
- Ensures that the workplace remains clean and tidy and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
- Respect the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment used
- Apply the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Find Top Talent
Other jobs you might be interested inRestaurant Manager Jobs in Jeddah
Shift Manager Jobs in Jeddah
Food and Beverage Supervisor Jobs in Jeddah