JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Associate Lawyer - Riyadh - Litigation Focus
JEX Personnel are on the lookout for a Saudi licensed lawyer(s) for a position within a leading firm in Riyadh.
- Ideally the suitable Saudi licensed lawyer will have a litigation focus throughout their career and would be, ideally, looking to continue down this professional focus.
- Suitable candidate will have enough years of experience to manage their own case load and be confident representing clients directly.
SAR 16,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Ideally candidate's will have:
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years of experience
- Fully licenced in Saudi Arabia
- Have a litigation focus and want to continue on this route
- Able to start at relatively short notice (within 2 months)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent