JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
Assist the Project Manager in the operational delivery of the project with specific responsibility for ensuring the project is being controlled tightly against the contracted budget and schedule.
- Project Management
- Assist the Project Manager in reviewing project communications and identifying key issues requiring action/response
- Review and Finalization of project procedures in consultation with key project personnel
- Responsible for ensuring the project team is contractually aware of their respective responsibilities, scopes of work and deliverables
- Project Controls
- Responsible for collating and updating deliverable progress in InControl weekly
- Responsible for liaising with the Cost Controller and Schedule to provide a weekly analysis of project status
- Responsible for ensuring change orders are raised correctly in InControl, agreed with the Client and documented in accordance with the project requirements
- Quality Assurance
- Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Pipelines & Terminals Business Unit
- Responsible for overseeing the development of the Project Quality Plan
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to the Worley EMS
- Responsible for coordinating project audits and close-out of audit reports
- Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Pipelines & Terminals Business Unit. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
- Relevant degree in Engineering, Project management.
- Familiar with Oil & gas industry and standards.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.