JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Associate/Senior Associate - Global VC fund
The role will give the opportunity to work on building the footprint for the VC firm in KSA across sectors which are driving technological innovation. The person will be responsible for the end to end deal cycle - sourcing , diligence, execution, management
The client is a multi-billion dollar VC fund HQ'ed in Riyadh. They are focusing on investments across early to growth stage companies and are backed by sovereign wealth funds.
* Represent the firm at relevant industry events and conferences, positioning the firm as a leading VC player in KSA.
* Identify and source high-potential start-up deals by building strong relationships with entrepreneurs, accelerators, incubators, and other key ecosystem players.
* Track trends in the region and develop a deep understanding of the local start-up ecosystem, including the unique characteristics of Saudi founders and the market's opportunities and challenges, and provide local insights and market intelligence
* Adept on financial modelling and valuation skills
* Be able to lead deals and DDs end to end liaising with different stakeholders
* Opportunity to work in a global set up
* Good career progression
* Proficient and fluent in Arabic (Arabic speaker, writer, and reader).
* Has approximately 4 years of experience in VC or PE or IB and has a strong personal interest in VC and start-ups.
* Has an existing network within the Saudi start-up ecosystem, including connections with entrepreneurs, accelerators, incubators, and other key stakeholders.
* Strong interpersonal skills; excellent communication, negotiation, and relationship-building skills, with the ability to represent the firm effectively and professionally to various stakeholders.
* Excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and meticulous working habits.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.