JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
* Assist the Retail Store Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers
* Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
* Monitor and main store inventory
* Track the progress weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
* Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs
* Research emerging products and use information to update the store's merchandise
* Create reports, analyze and interpret retail data, like revenues, expenses and competition.
* Conduct regular audits to ensure the store is functionable and presentable
* Proven experience as a Retail Assistant Manager or similar position
* Familiarity with financial and customer service principles
* Good math skills with the ability to create and analyze reports, spreadsheets and sales statistics
* Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.