JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Line of Service
What is expected from you?
Your job duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Adhering to compliance with the risk, quality and independence matters
- Developing internal and external relationships and reflecting PwC values on your day to day work when working in diverse teams
- Building and maintaining meaningful relationships with clients, and researching and identifying opportunities on new/existing client
- Engaging and dealing with diverse teams from the planning through the completion phase of the audit as well as closely following up on the progress of the requested tasks to ensure meeting the timeline and the firm's internal KPI's.
- Commitment to continuous education and digital upskilling
- Performing other procedures as necessary to support issuance of the assurance deliverables
Minimum years experience required
- A business graduate with at least 3 to 6 years of course administration
- Desired academic qualifications: Bachelor of commerce
- Experience in the professional training services preferred
What will you bring?
You are ambitious and get use of opportunities to grow and develop. In addition, you recognise yourself in the following characteristics:
- Add Any specific requirements (Education, certificates, years of experience)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills that allow you to thrive in a team environment
- Bilingual proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written) is a plus
- Business development and client relationship building skills
- Willingness to challenge the 'norms' and to create a cohesive and effective working team
- Excellent project management skills
- Knowledge in using technologies, and experience using Data Analytics tools is a plus
- Commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
ABOUT THE COMPANY
At PwC Middle East, we've set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We're a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We're striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we're proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone's uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you're looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you're a future PwCer.