JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
Position Title: Audio Visual Supervisor
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Riyadh, KSA
About the Client:
A dynamic entertainment enterprise pioneering the future of immersive entertainment in UAE and KSA.
- In charge of operating and overseeing the functionality of all audiovisual equipment and systems essential for the daily park operations and special events.
- Supervises the AV Technician team, assigning both scheduled maintenance and ad hoc repair tasks as needed.
- Conducts daily diagnostic tests and comprehensive inspections following any servicing or repairs to ensure optimal performance before actual use.
- Provides training, guidance, and mentorship to the technician team regarding system maintenance and operation.
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedures (SOPs), system diagrams, user guides, and troubleshooting manuals for the AV systems.
- Experience with any type of media server e.g. Pandoras box, Modulo Resolume Arena, D3, Medialone, Brainsalt, Hippotizer. etc.
- Dante Level 2 Certification (minimum)
- Knowledge or experience of DMX lighting systems or Artnet
- Previous experience using any automation system e.g., Crestron, Extron
- Projector maintenance skills
- Experience with projection mapping
- Must be willing to work on Riyadh, KSA
How to Apply:
Send your CV in word format online.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.