JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLE
The Position is responsible for the following in B2C Sales Channel, Strategies, business plan, forecasts, price revision schemes, Customer service.
Our client has been a leader in the energy value chain around the world since almost a century. They produce power from oil and renewable energies.
* Monitor the achievement of the sales objectives of lubricants at each distributor
* Permanent contact with our partners and a weekly monitoring of the distributor's activity.
* Provide a detailed on all prospected, strategic, and profitable distributors.
* Study and analyze competitive market.
* Quality of the brand, and visual standards of the service in the point of sales.
* Monthly monitoring the financial state of distributors.
* Monthly monitoring the cash collection to reach the target of DOS and collection.
* Manage the distributors and partners.
This role offers and exciting opportunity to join and lead a growing Sales team for a global leader
* Bachelor's degree in engineering in Business Administration, Marketing or any equivalent.
* Minimum 6 years' experience in similar position.
* Negotiation, Communication, Selling and Building Relationship Skills is a must.
* Excellent English & Arabic (speaking, reading, & writing).
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.